Corporate Chaplaincy provides ecumenical, non-denominational spiritual wellness services for atheists, humanists and persons with faith in an organizational setting or retained for private, personal direction.
- Personal chaplain, trusted confidant, spiritual adviser.
- Finding ways to keep you whole and not compartmentalized.
- Helping you stay grounded and connected with a sense of self.
- Safe place to decompress, let down one’s guard and explore private and professional issues.
- Finding the best approach to connect the soul with career or your management style.
- Weddings, blessings, monthly home services, and more.
- Skype, telephone or in person spiritual wellness.
- LGBTQ spiritual support including weddings, counseling, home blessings and more.
- Worksite visits.
- Group workshops on spiritual wellness.
- Resource recommendations for employees.
- Management and human resource consultation.
- Ethics and compliance training with a secular, spiritual slant.
- Tailored, personal wellness programs for professionals at all levels as part of a well-rounded EAP.